- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet during the installation
- The Adobe Acrobat license allows for installation on ONE COMPUTER ONLY.
- Your license allows to install your Adobe Creative Cloud software on a second computer, as long as you are not logged into your Creative Cloud ID on the first computer
- Uninstall all older copies of Adobe Acrobat before installation
- IMPORTANT: Your account is associated with the exact email address that you supplied the microshop. This exact address is your Creative Cloud ID
- Do NOT INSTALL TRIAL software. If the package you purchased appears as trial, please veify with the Microshop that your order was registered properly and that you are using the correct Cloud ID
- Users with the Macintosh's with M1 chip should download their installation file from this link
- You will receive this email
- Click Get Started
- Or go to http:\\adobe.com and press Sign in
- Enter the email address that the message in Step 1 was sent to
- Enter your Adobe password.
- Click Sign in and go to step 8.
- If don't know your password Forgot password and conintue to the next step.
- Your Adobe Id is the exact email address that the message in step 1 was sent to. Enter this email address.
- Click Next.
- You will receive an email from Adobe with a code for resetting your password.
- Enter the code.
Enter a new password and confirm
Click on Continue
Click on Accept and Continue
- You can add a mobile phone number as a second method for recovering a forgotten password.
- Enter Not now if you wish to do it later.
Click Open Creative Cloud
Click Install Creative Cloud App
- The Creative Cloud Installation will begin to download
- Open the file after it completes downloading
Click on Continue
Click Start Installing
Wait for the Creative Cloud to finish installing
- Applications that are available according to your susbscription will appear with a Install or Open button.
- Press Install
To install additonal applications later press on the Adobe Creative Cloud Icon on your desktop
Installing CC on a Second Computer
Your license allows to install your Adobe Creative Cloud software on a second computer, as long as you are not logged into your creative cloud ID on the first computer.
To install software on a second computer go to http://www.adobe.com
- Click SIGN IN
- Sign into your account, using the exact email address you used in the beginning of these instructions
- Continue with Step 10 above