All University employees, registered guests and active students are entitled to free access to academic databases from campus and home.
Access from Home
You can connect to the databases in two ways:
1. OpenAthens Access Databases Via HujiMail or id number and presonal code. This new service is recomended and does not require access to a VPN new
Please note that there are databases that can be accessed on campus only.
Access from Campus
The databases can be accessed via:
- Wired network
- Offices- Databases are avaliable once your computer is connected to a communication's port
- Dormitories-The connection from dormitory rooms requires an RA account
- Public stations-Connecting to public computers on campus requires an AD account
- Wireless network
- Use the Eduroam network. In order to use this service an RA account is required.