Password change in computer farm accounts and Savion Email:
- It is recommended to change your password every three months. You will receive an email alert reminding you to change your password on time. The password can be changed through our website: https://pm.cc.huji.ac.il.
- The new password cannot be the same as one of the last five passwords.
- CS users do not need to change their password through this system but through local support.
There are two ways to reset a password if you forget:
- Manual reset - You can reset the password yourself through any computer connected to the network. Enter the website: https://pm.cc.huji.ac.il, click on: Username and password recovery. Enter your firt 8 digits ID number and your personal code.
- Reset through technical support - Call the support team (02-5883450) to reset a password. You will be required to provide the telephone number and answer a verification question as entered at registration. You will then be granted temporary access and a new password can be set through our site: https://pm.cc.huji.ac.il.
- The password is key sensitive (A a)
- Minimum number of characters: 8.
- Maximum number of characters: 32.
- Password cannot contain part of your name or username (Login Name)
- Do not use words from a dictionary or consecutive characters.
- Contains at least three of the four character types below:
Uppercase English letters (A-Z)
Lowercase English letters (a-z)
Other characters (e.g., #, $, etc.)