Computer rooms - Aaronson Building
There are 3 computer labs on campus. Laboratories are only allowed to be used when not in operation Including a frontal lesson. Laboratories 16 and 17 are located in the Aaronson Building and Laboratory 18 (quiet classroom) Located on the second floor of the YCA building.
Classroom 16 is open 24 hours a day, and classes 17 and 18 are open every day until midnight.
- Weekly hours system - current week
- Weekly hours system - current semester
- Computer Occupancy - class 16
- Computer Occupancy - class 17
- Computer Occupancy - class 18 YCA Building
- Computer Occupancy - Library Hall
- Computer occupancy - quiet room in the library
- Computer Occupancy - Library Class
Internet cafe and dormitories
Locating a vacant computer station on the Rehovot campus
In order to find a vacancy on campus, you can go to this site, select the desired class and look for a vacancy.
To check if there is a free class you can go to the following website: Computer ClassRooms.
Each student can now connect their laptop to a public outlet and connect to the Internet only. Public outlets exist in Aaronson classrooms and computer farms. The sockets have a red marking.