Allows connection to a wireless network, access to databases, connection to networks on campus, and more.
The account can be opened by active staff and students only.
Open an account
Registration is required through our website: http://rap.huji.ac.il Note: Users from computer sciences do not need to register
At the end of registration, a login name and password will be provided.
When connecting to the system, enter an I.D number and the 5-digit personal code.
You need to enter a personal code as shown in the image.
- You need a valid university email (Savion / HUJImail / EKMD).
- Registration form: You will be asked to fill out your phone number and to answer a verification question for password recovery. Remember your answer.
- You can change the password through our website:http://rap.huji.ac.il.
- The new password cannot be the same as one of the last five previous passwords.
- CS users do not have to change their password through this system but through local support.
- Manual reset - You can reset the password yourself from any computer on the network. Please visit: :http://rap.huji.ac.il. click: Forgot password. To create a new password, enter the phone number and answer to the verification question as entered at the time of registration.
- Reset via support - call the support center (02-5883450) to reset your password. You will be required to provide the phone number and answer to the verification question that was entered at the time of registration. You will receive a temporary access password that can be changed through our website:http://rap.huji.ac.il.